You need to kill zombies in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies to earn points, which enables you to buy weapons, open doors, blockades, pack a punch and use Mystery Box. You probably would want to be wise if you are to survive long, wasting money in the early rounds is not a good idea. Save some cash for the later stages 1-12 are relatively easy. So plan for the long run from the start.
Save some cash, only one or two people should buy a good gun, and that’s enough. Though, try mystery box to get your hand on better options. You can get weapons, and repair broken barricades at the end of the round by leaving one zombie alive.
It’s hard to make crawlers in first rounds, round 1-15 is not a good idea. You need to just stick with one zombie and run around with him, till you get everything necessary. he round 15+ you can simple make crawlers by throwing a grande in middle of big groups of zombies and it won’t has a big effect like it does in early rounds.
Quick Perks Guide
You can buy perks in temples. There are only 4 perks that are available at a time so carefully pick what best suites your needs. If you didn’t know, perks enhance your players capabilities and makes your gameplay more effective as you aim towards high rounds.
Quick Weapons Guide
In Black Ops 4 Zombies, If you don’t have the right tools, you won’t be able to get the job done right. There’s tons of different weapons featured in the Zombies mode, some of which you can purchase at specific points on the map, while others you can only find through pot luck with the Mystery Box.
Below are listed the best weapons you can use for high round runs:
- Maddox RFB – This is a rapid fire assault rifle, this weapon has a surprisingly solid amount of ammo reserves and is very efficient.
- Saug 9mm – A weapon that actually isn’t an assault rifle for a change, you can nearly always find this reliable sub-machine gun near the starting areas of any of the three core Black Ops 4 Zombies maps.
- GKS – You can always find this weapon on the walls of Zombies maps, and it’s incredibly reliable no matter what situation you find yourself in.
- Spitfire – This weapon technically is a sub-machine gun but could easily count as an assault rifle, this weapon is easily one of the best weapons in the entire game.
- KN-S5 – A fast firing weapon that doesn’t sacrifice firepower for the rate of fire, this is definitely a weapon you’ll want to get your hands on and then upgrade at a Pack-a-Punch station.
- VAPR-XKG – Another weapon with rapid fire capabilities, the VAPR is surprisingly accurate even while you’re holding down the trigger.