Nobody ever plans for a bus to hit them. Tripping and falling into a Walmart bathroom isn’t exactly on most people’s “to do” list. And yet, 300,000 Americans file for personal injury law services every year in America. And that’s just the ones they report.
Because this is an extremely common issue, it is also one that you can be covered for if you go to the right people. Join us today, as we bring you a complete breakdown of personal injury law, lawyers, and some of the more common examples of personal injury.
Personal Injury Law
Personal injury law includes situations in which a person’s body, mind, or emotions are hurt, normally because of someone else’s carelessness. Because of this definition, it includes wrongful death or situations where an injury proves fatal. Lawyers will also sometimes refer to personal injury law as “Tort Law”.
Every tort claim, regardless of whether negligence, intentional or strict liability is its basis, has two basic problems: damages and liability. Because automobile accidents are the area in which most personal injury actions arise, give a good example of how the tort system works.
Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury lawyer in Daytona Beach represents clients who with physical or psychological injuries.
Common Personal Injury Cases
- Car accidents, covering accidents with large motorcycles, trucks or pedestrians.
- Injuries caused by animals, like dog bites.
- Injuries from ultrahazardous activities, like the use of explosives or chemicals.
- Slip and fall injuries and other premises liability cases.
- Injuries to reputation caused by defamation.
- Injuries to mental and emotional health caused by intentional infliction of emotional distress.
- An injury caused by a physical injury.
- Consumer product liability cases, including defective products, medications, and recalled products.
Personal Injury Lawyer In Daytona Beach
Because none of us know what the future holds, the question of your personal health can be a difficult one to predict the answer to. When things go wrong, and worse comes to worst, make sure you find a professional with the experience and portfolio to back up their work representing you.
Above all else, you need a pro in your corner. Get in touch with a personal injury lawyer in Daytona Beach, Ward T. Berg, and let their team of industry professionals take care of you.