Google Review Link – Setup Process
A Google review link streamlines the review process made by the clientele of your business. More well received reviews will increase consumer interactions and overall conversions, making this tool one of the best means of organic credibility available.
- Search your business in the Google search engine.
- Click “write a review” button
- Copy the URL at the top of the page
- Share your Google review link
- Search your business’s place ID
- Once on the correct page copy the URL located in the #5 bullet point.
- Open a new tab.
- Paste copied URL
- Return to previous tab
- Copy the place ID
- Paste the place ID into the new pasted URL.
- Copy full URL , and share your Google Review link.
Learn more about Google review links here: