Ever wanted to be genii like Steve Jobs or Bill Gates but you don’t have it in you? Well, here in this article we’re gonna teach you how to unlock your creative genius. These proven strategies can help you find the creative jolt you need.
- Pick the worst idea – Risks aren’t all bad.
- Make small bets – Take hills first, not mountains.
- Question everything – Test to improve.
- Be a copycat – Build on the classics.
- Ask 3 people – New perspectives bring new approaches.
- Think like a genius – What would that person do?
- Write it down – Track your brainstorms.
- Practice, practice – Daily, consistent work unlocks genius.
- Focus – Master one thing, not everything.
- Say maybe – Be open to the possibility.
- Daydream & doodle – Let yourself play and discover.
- Unplug – Rest fosters new connections.
- Call a friend – New ventures need supportive networks.
- Get moving – Walks boost creative thinking.
- Look outside your industry – Learn what others can teach.
- Be silent – Thinking’s old fashioned but it works.
- Forget perfect – Act more, judge less.
- Don’t wait – Be deliberative, but decisive.
- Imagine distance – Psycological distance boosts creativity.
- Reset goals – What do you really want?
- Start over – Scrap everything. Think fresh.
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”
On your way to success, we hope this guide on how to unlock your creative genius helped and has taught you some new ways to think. If you’re looking to acquire more guides and more knowledge check out more StarkFeed articles like that.