CBD is relatively new. Research is still being done on its benefits. But what do we know now about CBD oil? Let’s dive into 8 evidence-based CBD oil benefits.
CBD Oil Benefits
- Pain relief – Natural analgesic for neuropathic and chronic pain, effective in pain relief without adverse side effects.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Reduced inflammation without side effects. Therefore, it’s good for MS, acne, psoriasis, arthritis and inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Neuroprotective – Relieves nausea, helps treat seizures and has antipsychotic effects for key neurological disorders.
- Antioxidant – Reduces the incidence of diabetes, promotes cardiovascular health, and supports athletic performance.
- Immune-Modulator – Modulates immune function, serving as a powerful anti-aging supplement and promoting whole-body well-being.
- Anti-proliferative – Anti-proliferative and pro-apoptotic effects that inhibit tumor cell migration, adhesion, and invasion.
- Mood Lifter – Anti-depressant that reduces anxiety, improves mood, promotes alertness in wakefulness and regeneration in sleep.
- Legal and Safe – One of many other CBD oil benefits is that it is non-psychoactive, non-toxic, non-addictive, safe, vegan supplement, therefore, it’s legal.
How to Recognise High-Quality CBD Oil?
Shop around until you find:
- Choose a 100% pure, additive-free, CBD oil brand that is certified organic (free of toxins, fertilizers, pesticides).
- Select cold-pressed or CO2 extraction methods to ensure all of its nutrients remain intact (heat extraction methods may be cheaper, but destroy the purity and integrity of the plant).
- Choose a third-party tested brand
If you enjoyed this informative article about CBD oil, be sure to check other informative CBD articles. How to buy CBD online?